What is pressotherapy?
Pressotherapy is used medically and aesthetically by massage therapists, physiotherapists, orthotherapists, and beauticians in multidisciplinary centers, spas and thalassotherapy centers.
Benefits of pressotherapy :
- Helps to increase and improve lymphatic and blood circulation;
- Helps relieve edema;
- Reduces muscle tension
- Reduces everyday stress
- Helps to relieve muscle and joint pains;
- Body Care: Helps to improve the silhouette;
- Also facilitates transcutaneous penetration of topical products.
Pressotherapy is therefore recommended for:
- Circulatory disorders (venous insufficiency, varicose veins, heavy and tired legs);
- Post-traumatic and post-operative edema (such as “big arms” due to mastectomy), fracture, sprain, burn or hematoma;
- Muscle pain and stiffness;
- Muscle recovery after a sport;
- Nervous disorders such as stress and insomnia;
- Arthritic and rheumatic pains;
- Eliminate toxins;
- Body remodelling.
In summary, a device to discover! Back to blog