What is thermotherapy?
Thermotherapy is a technique that consists in using a device inducing a temperature variation (by hyperthermia or hypothermia) for therapeutic purposes.
Benefits of thermotherapy :
- Relieves stiffness as well as joint and muscle pain
- Helps to reduce joint pain related to osteoarthritis
- Decreases muscle contractures and muscle aches
- Pleasant relaxing effect
Thermotherapy is therefore recommended for :
- Joint and muscle pain
- Contractures and muscle aches
- Lumbago, back pain and neck pain
- Recovery phase for athletes
Back to blog