We find in our clinics, every day, clients who have manifestations of musculoskeletal problems that we can easily relieve in the short term by us, but which come back in the long term because the source of the problem is internal.
Magnesium deficiency is often the cause. Here are the signs of this internal problem.
1. Degeneration of cartilage and the appearance of diseases such as osteoarthritis and joint pain;
2. Muscle problems and pains, such as cramps, contractures, tingling, numbness and tremors;
3. Headaches and jaw pain due to tension;
4. Spasms of the eyelids, esophagus, stomach or intestines;
5. Photophobia, difficulty adjusting to light, perceiving small lights while having your eyes closed;
6. Morning tiredness during waking, exhaustion and weakness;
7. Chest tightness and difficulty breathing deeply;
9. Menstrual cramps;
10. Hypersensitivity to noise;
11. Desires to consume salt and chocolate;
12. Disturbances of the nervous system, for example:
For all these cases, a simple magnesium supplementation is enough to safely fill these deficits which, when they occur, significantly reduce the quality of life of our customers.
A magnesium supplement will thus bring lasting benefits to your treatments!
Try our Orthomag+ by clicking here
Back to blog